You may have noticed that I've been shortlisted for not one, but two Company Style Blogger Awards. *Que the tears* When I found out, my heart jumped into my mouth and I had to read my screen over, and over, and over again to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Once it had sunk in, I ran downstairs wailing to my Mum and sister about how 'I couldn't believe it' 'is this real life, is this just fantasy?' I know its all down to you, my lovely, lovely readers for nominating me that I have this opportunity. So thank you, if I could, I'd give you all a massive great big kiss. Too far?
But now you've got me this far, I feel I should probably give you some reasons why I feel I deserve your vote.
Why should I vote for you in the 'Best Personal Style Blog' category?
1. My personal style posts are consistent.
2. I take a lot of time to ensure my photographs are in HD quality and you can see all the items clearly.
3. I shoot outside for optimum lighting (regardless of the weather queue plastic bag over camera scenarios!)
4. I like to think my personal style is attainable on most budgets.
5. My style encompasses trends, but is wearable and not predictable.
6. I encourage my readers to wear what they want, when they want! Winter florals? YES PLEASE.
Why should I vote for you in the 'Best Use Of Photography' category?
1. Photography is more than a passion for me, its a way of life. I document everything via a lens and having this be rewarded would mean the world.
2. I try to take great photographs, before the editing. A great photograph is the product of the photographer, not the camera, or the edit.
3. I never over edit my photographs or manipulate them to the point of them looking 'airbrushed.'
4. You can view all my photography online, here.
5. This blog often features photographers, asides from myself in my 'photography feature' posts.
Of course, I don't expect you to vote for me, I can only hope you do! I've voted for my favourite blogs already, so if you don't want to vote for me, please at least vote because it could really help someone out!